We are Tech-led company
- First and biggest fully digital cashflow based financing company in India
- Work in a multi-cloud environments collaborating with partners and industry veterans to adhere to best practices and ensure security and compliance
- Leveraging the latest technologies - whether in backend, frontend, servers, devops, SaaS or open source - to go fastest to market
- Deep focus on user experience, system robustness and security
- Team from many different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies, sectors and tech stacks
- Close collaboration between product, engineering and data science to come with best in class products
Founding Team Financials Founded in the year 2015 in Bangalore by IIT
and Stanford alumni. Management backed up with more than 2 decades
of experience into Technology, Banking and Finance.Backed by multiple
series of funding by Prime
Tiger Global Management
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Need a break? We’ve got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you’re on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more.....We can discuss!
We are looking for an experienced Apache NiFi developer, who is passionate
about building applications in the Cloud to read vast variety of data from
disparate systems and transform them into usable formats.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate will include
- Integrate various ERP endpoints and transactional/nosql database systems
- Ensure data synchronization well within accepted SLA and TAT defined
- Closely work with the Product Manager and Engineering Manager for product and tech enablement
- Create, execute, monitor and maintain interfaces supporting multi-tenancy mode
- Daily Monitoring of the applications running on production.
- Work on new development as per product specifications.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Strong experience with open source data ingestion tools like Apache Nifi.
- Well versed with various transport, communication and transformation protocols including REST, JDBC, ODBC, JMS and SOAP
- Must have worked on creating integration flows to read data from multiple sources and create workflow for data movement.
- Prior experience integrating the ERP systems, SQL/NoSQL databases, S3/Azure Blob Storage, SQS/RabbitMQ, SNS/Kafka.
- Knowledge of various file and transformation formats like CSV, XML, Avro, Parquet, XLS, XLSX and XSLT
- Comfortable programming in Java or any other equivalent programming language.
- Knowledge of data integration standards and patterns.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies, releases and trends.