• The Services are operated and owned by KredX (hereinafter referred to as “KredX”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company registered in Bangalore.
• We reserve the right to change the T&C at any time without notice posting changes on our Website and you shall be liable to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the Website.
• In order to access or use the Services, you must be 18 years of age or over. If you are under 18 and you wish to access or use the Services, your parents or legal guardian must acknowledge and agree to this T&C. Should your parents or legal guardian fail to agree or acknowledge the T&C, you shall immediately discontinue its use.
• You can access the Services on your mobile phones, tablets, laptops or other electronic devices (“Devices”) by registering to become a user (“User”) in accordance with the Terms of Account Registration or Use of the Services
• You agree to use and access the Services in accordance with the User Conduct.
• The availability of the Services, security and accuracy is subject to our Availability of Services, Security and Accuracy Policy.
• The website may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
• We disclaim any liability arising due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information.
• You acknowledge that third party services are available on the website. We may have formed partnerships or alliances with some of these third parties from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of certain services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party's services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or in connection with such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party’s services.
• We do not, in any way, endorse any information or service offered or described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
• You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the website. The services are available “as is,” and “as available”. you understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the website, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
• We do not warrant use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors will be detected or corrected. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for any computer viruses, bugs, malicious code or other harmful components, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through the services.
• In no event, under no legal or equitable theory (whether tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise), shall we or any of our respective employees, directors, officers, agents or affiliates, be liable hereunder or otherwise for any loss or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from the use of the website / services or our agreement with you concerning the services, including, but not limited to, (i) the use of or inability to use the site, the service, or the content, (ii) any transaction conducted through or facilitated by the site; (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site, the service and/or the content, (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or (v) any other matter relating to the site, the service, or the content, and any compensatory, direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages, lost anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, business interruption, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if we have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
• If we are held liable to you in a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason, in no event will we be liable for any damages in excess of inr 1,000/-.
Terms of Account Registration or Use of the Services
To become a User you will be required to give us your full name, email address and mobile number. You will need to verify your email address via an email that we will send to the given address. Also, upon receipt of your mobile phone number we will send an OTP (One time Password) via SMS and once the OTP is correctly entered and authenticated you will be registered as a User (“Registration”).
Upon the completion of a successful Registration, you will be directed to www.kredx.com. and hence, you hereby consent to open a collection account with KredX opened by specified banks and operated by KredX.
As an added measure of security, your session shall be limited to 15 minutes and at the end of 15 minutes, your session will automatically end and then you will be automatically logged out.
As a User, you agree to receive promotional SMS and / or emails from KredX. If you choose not to receive such promotional SMS or emails you can opt out by sending us an email at [Insert email address]. When you exit the Website, as a User, you may receive a “Thank you” message from the Client with a link to leave your feedback. You also agree that by using the Services you will continue to receive promotional SMS and emails from us, even if you are registered on Do Not Call registry.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the Registration and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete when you are a returning User.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, in the event of any information provided during the Registration or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete or in the event of your usage not being in accordance with this T&C.
You agree that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions on your Device while accessing the Website, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
• The usage of the Website/App may also require you to provide consent for keying in/uploading your PII (including but not limited to user IDs and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through the Website/App. Any PII which requires to be keyed in/uploaded is required for enabling hassle-free, faster and paperless (to the extent possible) processing of applications for products so opted/ availed by you. You, whilst providing your details/documents including but not limited to copy of the masked Aadhaar/offline Aadhaar xml (for the purpose of offline verification) or e-Aadhaar copy in case of online verification, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Identity over the Website/App ["Personal Identifiable Information (PII)], expressly consent to KredX (including its service provider/ business partner) to authenticate/verify such PII submitted by you, through the creation of images of such documents including retaining such images for business purposes.
• You hereby authorise and expressly consent us to share your PII with our third-party service provider Baldor Technologies Private Limited (IDFY) to authenticate you.
• If you are no longer interested in sharing your PII, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• KredX reserves the right (and you expressly authorise KredX) to share or disclose your PII when KredX determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law in force for the time being.