We are India’s leading Fintech company into Supply Chain Financing, which helps start-ups, large
enterprises, MSMEs, retailers, and distributors resolve their working capital and growth capital
challenges. Founded in 2015, KredX started with a single mission of solving cash flow
challenges for businesses through an invoice discounting platform. Today, KredX solves
financial problems of all kinds of businesses while offering investors a unique opportunity to
make low-risk and high-return investments. KredX over a period of time added many more
products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep
tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. We have offices in Bangalore, New Delhi
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Medical coverage for your family and parents
- Need a break? We’ve got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you’re on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more.....We can discuss!
- Global Trade role entails acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (Business Owner, Director, CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. of firms engaged in global trade – both imports and exports.
- The role requires achievement of monthly, quarterly & annual targets in terms of acquisition of new clients , building up of the portfolio and achievement of revenue targets.
- It requires the candidate to manage his or her own, business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare pitches/decks, present it to businesses, manage follow-ups to sell products, solutions and services.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Track customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years of overall experience in sales role in a financial services organization
- Experience in trade product selling, Banking / NBFC, Fintech, Large portfolio management will be an advantage.
- The candidate must have their own network / relationships of clients.
- Good understanding of technology based trade receivables business & Supply chain solutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- Go getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets & goals given by the organization.