- Associate Director (AD), Enterprise Large (EL) role entails acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. and not HRs, admins and facilities’ heads) of large enterprise / corporates with quarterly & annual targets to on board new Enterprise/Corporates and generate & achieve revenue targets from on-boarded Enterprise / Corporates.
- It requires the candidate to do Business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare pitches/decks, present it to corporates, manage follow-ups to sell products, solutions and services.
- Be active in scouting corporate leads, converting them into meetings & meeting to conversion.
- Ensure high level of customer ownership, service orientation and satisfaction
- Educate customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the relationship.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a Large Enterprise / Corporate RM (Targeting Enterprises with T/o 1000 Cr & above) with an established financial institution (Bank’s, NBFC, Fintech companies & Rating Agencies) and/or RM’s/Sales person selling SAAS products to large enterprise (with T/o of 1000 cr and above), expert in Supply Chain Solution business dealing with Large Enterprise / Corporate who has T/o above 1000 cr.
- At-least a bachelor in any stream from recognized institutes. MBA’s will be preferred.
- Must have an existing network of Large Enterprise relationships from his/her previous stints. No freshers should apply.
- Ability to on-board, nurture and maintain relationships with a select group of Large Enterprise customers along with retention responsibilities with quarterly & annual targets both on on-boarding new Enterprise & generating revenue.
- Good understanding of Technology based trade receivables business & Supply chain solutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- He/she should be capable and has a proven track record of dealing with multiple stakeholders in a Large Corporates, Corporate houses & Group company Structure to source and retain Large enterprises.
- Sectorial Understanding of Indian Large Enterprises business & Geo’s where they are situated.
- Go getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets & goals given by the organization