We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a Senior (6+ yrs) DevSecOps Engineer position with established experience with cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) services, DevOps practices such as build/release management, secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes in CI/CD pipeline, and general automation. Your skills are broad, implementing cloud solutions for various application architectures, scripting, database, monitoring, Metrics and Log aggregation services – and you easily transition between those and handle multiple projects and priorities
- Hands-on various AWS technologies like EKS and ECS cluster setup and deployments, load balancers, Extensive experience with AWS services like EC2 instances, RedShift and RDS databases, ElasticSearch and ElasticCache, Secret Manager, Lambda etc
- Strong Linux administration experience
- Expert with CI/CD pipeline – Jenkins, Git and Kubernetes and ECS integration with ECR
- Thorough understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, images repositories
- Desirable developing languages: Shell scripting, Python, Golang.
- Experience in any log aggregation services like ELK, Graylog
- Understanding of perimeter protection tools: AWS native components/tools, NIDS, Web Application and Network Firewalls.
- Extensive experience working with different DevOps and Dev teams to enable cyber security features and patch vulnerabilities.
- Experience creating meaningful alerts to detect security incidents.
- Deep understanding of application security architecture and lifecycle.
- Knowledge of OWASP standard.
- Extensive experience with code vulnerability management.
- Deep understanding of networking and cloud security - Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (Data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), and network security) within SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other cloud environments.
- Extensive experience with cloud provisioning tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with standards frameworks - ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI, HIPAA, EU GDPR etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate in an open, transparent and consistent manner with team and co-workers.
- Determined and ever ready to roll up sleeves to respond to the needs of customers proactively and promptly.
- Achievement orientated and willing to take responsibility for own actions.
- Believe in innovation and out-of-the box thinking to foster originality of ideas.