Collectively, we are a group of lifelong learners from IIT Kanpur and Stanford, having spent the
last decade working at the cutting edge of Finance and Technology at Citi, HSBC Google and
Oracle. At KredX, we are trying to solve the problem of access to much needed working capital
finance for Small & Medium sized Enterprises (SME) in India. Our solution for this involves
building a platform for supply chain financing, where investors can interact directly with
borrowers, powered by stateoftheart technology at its core.
Where do you fit in ?
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic
environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding
professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values
learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software
development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating
the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
Job Description / What you'll be doing
● Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for KredX.
● Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
● Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
● Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
● Integrate third-party API's.
● Write unit and integration tests.
● Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
● Work with native modules when required.
● Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
● Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
● Assist with building estimates.
● Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
● Follow Kredx’s development process
● 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
● Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
● Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
● Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
● Ability to identify with the goals of KredX and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
● An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
● Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
● Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
● A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
● Forensic attention to detail.
● English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
● A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
● You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.