Collectively, we are a group of lifelong learners from IIT Kanpur and Stanford, having spent the
last decade working at the cutting edge of Finance and Technology at Citi, HSBC Google and
Oracle. At KredX, we are trying to solve the problem of access to much needed working capital
finance for Small & Medium sized Enterprises (SME) in India. Our solution for this involves
building a platform for supply chain financing, where investors can interact directly with
borrowers, powered by stateoftheart technology at its core.
Where do you fit in ?
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic
environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding
professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values
learning, growth, and hard work.
As a React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as
React.js, Redux, Enzyme and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn
Job Description / What you'll be doing
● Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
● Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
● Document and refactor our frontend codebase
● Profile and improve our frontend performance
● Write about your work and contribute back to open source
● Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
● Understanding of progressive web apps
● Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
● Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
● Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
● Ability to identify with the goals of KredX and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
● An understanding of React best practices and a commitment to following them.
● Ability to work through new and difficult React JS issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
● Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React JS applications.
● A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
● Forensic attention to detail.
● English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
● A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current
● You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.