- Manage new and existing channel partners to increase product sales
- Build positive working relationships with partners to ensure smooth partner services.
- Prospect potential channel partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users.
- Analyze sales/partner contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives.
- Develop a profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
- Implement Events & Other Marketing activities for support & business growth
- Introduce new products and its features to partners.
- Manage Partner Loyalty -Appreciation, advocacy, and awarding
- Must have B2B experience
- Must have basic knowledge of business banking products
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A graduatedegree or equivalentis mandatory
- Prior work experience is Financial organizationpreferred