An invoice generator helps accountants and business owners create invoices and credit notes in the standardised format. They can use this online tool to stay on top of every transaction, calculate taxes and get digital invoices that they can store in an organised manner.
KredX offers invoice discounting to businesses and suppliers, allowing them to get immediate working capital from unpaid invoices. Our free invoice generator tool helps people create professional invoices with ease. These invoices will include all the standard elements, such as logo, business info, IRN (Invoice Reference Number) etc.
Read along to know everything about using this tool.
What Is An Invoice Generator?
An invoice generator is an online tool that automatically generates an invoice for goods and services. The user needs to enter various business information, customer and name and prices of items to get a detailed invoice in a ready-made template.
While there are plenty of templates available in Word or Excel, an invoice generator creates professional invoices in standard formats according to India’s laws. Using this tool, individuals can streamline their invoice process as cloud billing systems make billing and record-keeping automatic, easier and more efficient.
Who Should Use An Invoice Generator?
In India, all taxpayers with an annual aggregate turnover of over Rs. 100 crore need to generate and store e-invoices (1). The Government plans to make e-invoicing mandatory for entities with a turnover of Rs. 50 crore from 15 November 2021 (2).
With e-invoices gradually becoming compulsory, small and large businesses need to start online billing. An invoice generator can create various invoices, such as B2B invoices, B2C invoices, GST invoices, bills of supply, export bills etc. Business owners can use this tool to keep track of inventory, cashflows and payment reminders for customers.
Those who are still using manual invoices can use this simple tool to eliminate human errors and redundancies. It is also useful for employees who would otherwise have to spend hours manually generating invoices.
How To Create An Invoice Using KredX Invoice Generator?
Follow the given steps to generate online invoices using our free invoice generator:
Step 1: Enter Company Information
One needs to upload the Company Name, address, GSTIN, name of the state and country.
Step 2: Enter The Client’s Information
Enter the name of the customer or their business and full address.
Step 3: Add The Invoice Details
Enter the Item Name, item description, Rate, Qty and Amount.
Step 4: Generate The Invoice
Click on the GeneratePDF button to Download the invoice.
Benefits Of Using KredX Invoice Generator
The following are some of the benefits of using this online tool:
- Saves Money For Businesses: Our invoice generator is a free tool anyone can use to generate multiple invoices without having to sign up. Moreover, it eliminates the need to use paper, envelopes and stamps, unlike traditional invoicing.
- Keeps The Invoicing System Organised: When a business has many customers, suppliers and projects, it can be very difficult to organise invoices. With an invoice generator, one can streamline the entire process of generating paperless invoices and storing them using cloud services.
- Uses A Standard Format: With an invoice generator, one can get a standard template of invoices. This ensures that these invoices follow all the rules and have a professional look that catches customers’ attention.
- Reduces Errors: Online invoice generators prevent errors associated with human input. This makes sure that the right client is billed with the right amount, which averts damaging customer relations.
- Get Shareable And Printable Invoices: One can easily share or print the invoice generated with our tool. This is more time-efficient than invoices generated via Word or Excel, which involve several more steps.
The invoice generator offers an easy and cost-free option of generating standard invoices for one’s company. One can then easily store PDFs of these invoices online in organised folders and create automated systems to update new orders and get timely reminders quickly.