KredX Feature Enhancements- Q1 FY 2019-20
At KredX, our customers are of utmost priority and we value customer feedback as a part of our continued efforts to improve user experience. Based on the feedback, the team released various exciting features and updates. Here is a snapshot of feature updates from the past quarter.
Launch Of The All-New KredX Invest App!
We have now enabled onboarding facilities on the app and is now available to new and existing investors.
With the KredX Invest app you can:
- Browse all current deals
- Invest in your favourite deals
- Withdraw funds from your KredX account
- Track your investments and much more
Any feedback or suggestion regarding the app would be welcomed. We are constantly working on giving our patrons a seamless experience.
We launched the overdraft (OD) feature for financiers who were experiencing delays of up to two working days as transactions made via YBL net banking or Razorpay takes T+2 days for the settlement. To overcome this problem of late deal execution, we will complete these transactions immediately using the OD limit given to financiers based on the following conditions:
- Overdraft feature is available only for deal purchase and not during withdrawal
- This feature will not be available if the financier has used the wallet credit line for booking the deal
- There will be defined limits for the total overdraft amount issued across all financiers
Enhanced Signpad Feature
We recently released the enhanced signature option where users need not draw their signature; instead, they can choose the signature basis the name they enter from a list of fonts. In case a user wishes to input a fresh signature, they will still have the option to draw the signature.
We hope you enjoy using our new features as much as we enjoyed developing them for you!
Also read: KredX Feature Updates – Q4 FY 2018-19