Revenue-Based Financing – Invest in India’s Growth Story
The pandemic’s immediate repercussions created a dent in the global macroeconomic outlook and transformed the status quo of the world. From an investment standpoint, the need to readjust to change and diversify the portfolio to hedge market risks has become crucial. Today, innovative offerings like online delivery, virtual events, and online streaming services have become an integral part of our lives. Needless to say, the companies offering such services are well-positioned to be future giants of the new economy. The question arises, how can investors benefit from the growth of such businesses? Revenue-based financing is a unique offering from KredX that allows investors to earn remunerative returns by investing in D2C and SaaS startups.
What Is Revenue Based Financing For Investors?
KredX’s Revenue-based Financing offering seeks to provide investors with access to the untapped market of investing in high-growth D2C and SaaS businesses to aid long-term wealth creation and earn attractive returns 17- 20% IRR.
How To Invest In Revenue-Based Financing On KredX?
- Log into your KredX account via the web or mobile app and click on the “Revenue-based Financing” tab from the dashboard
- Investor can access the list of deals available on the platform
- Enter an amount you want to proceed with, the minimum amount being Rs 3 Lakhs
- Check your expected maturity amount, charges and taxes, and net amount payable using the “Calculation Module”
- Click on the “Invest Now” tab to purchase and make the payment from your KredX account
If you’d like to know more about KredX’s Revenue-Based Financing offering, please call us at our toll-free number 1800 419 4919 or drop us an email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you.