KredX started as an online Bill Discounting Platform in 2015 by a clutch of bankers and techies from IIT Kanpur & Stanford to disrupt the trade receivables discounting space in India. KredX, over a period of time, added many more products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprises/corporates. It has offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
KredX is a series A Sequoia Capital funded & series B Tiger Global funded company with established business model & growth avenues across the entire trade receivables & Supply chain space in India and already boasts of several large enterprise/corporates as its clients.
MSME/Mid-market/Startups Team reports to the Director – MSME/Mid- market/Startups Sales driven from Bangalore (HQ).
This vertical specialises in acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships in the Corporate / MSME / Startup sector using tech enabled supply chain / Trade receivable products and linked financing solutions bringing the value add to the Enterprise and its associated vendors/dealers and Startups.
Director – MSME/Mid-market/Startups will be reporting to the COO based in Bangalore (HQ).
Role entails acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (Business Owner, Director, CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. (and not HRs, admins and facilities’ heads) of MSME / Startup with Monthly, quarterly & annual targets to onboard new MSME / Startup and generate & achieve revenue targets from on-boarded Enterprise / MSME / Startup.
- It requires the candidate to manage his or her own Business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare pitches/decks, present it to businesses, manage follow-ups to sell products, solutions and services.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
- 0 - 2 years of overall experience in sales role in a financial services organisation
- Experience in SAAS based product selling, Banking / NBFC, Fintech, Large portfolio management will be an advantage
- An added advantage of the existing network of his/her startup /MSME relationships from previous stints.
- Ability to onboard, nurture and maintain relationships with Enterprise / Startup/ MSME customers along with retention responsibilities with monthly, quarterly and yearly targets both on onboarding new Business & generating revenue.
- Good understanding of Technology-based trade receivables business & Supply chain solutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- Go-getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion for achieving targets & goals given by the organisation