KredX Feature Updates
Based on feedback from our valuable patrons and as a part of our continued efforts to improve user experience on the KredX platform, the team at KredX released several exciting features and enhancements. Here is a quick look at all the recent feature updates from the past quarter:
- The launch of our new mobile web application, KredX Lite for easy access and management of your KredX account from your Android smartphones for seamless transactions and improved user experience.
- Enabling of KredX Web Notifications for all desktop users for faster deal purchase.
- Introduction of a two-factor authentication for all investors to further upgrade our privacy and security measures.
- Revamp of Order History tab using timelines and repayments-based deal segregation for ease of understanding.
- Introduction of custom date range, monthly or complete statement download from the Order History page.
- Feature to set nominee(s) for your KredX account with percentage share for each nominee.
- Revamp of Deals Page for convenience and a better understanding of KredX offerings and deals.
- Introduction of the KredX Referral Program for investors where with every successful referral the investor gets their next transaction fee waived off.
- Use of easy-to-understand terminologies in account statements and KredX investor dashboard to simplify usage and improve ease of understanding.
- Customised deal notifications delivered to your inbox as per set preferences and frequency for a tailored KredX experience.
- Introduction of Quick Invest feature to receive notifications through automated calls as soon as your preferred deals are listed on the platform.